Welcome to Flagler Schools! We look forward to being part of your educational journey as we work together to provide the best education for your student.
We are pleased to offer online enrollment for K–12 students new to our district. Families who have moved to Flagler County or have a child transitioning into Flagler Schools will need to enroll before registering at their zoned school. Enrollment can be completed using our secure Skyward Family Access portal.
Families who need assistance completing online enrollment or registration may contact the registrar at their child’s zoned school to schedule an appointment. The school registrar will request all required documents, as well as a completed enrollment packet. Applications for school choice options are available on the Flagler Schools School Choice page.
- Locate your zoned school.
- Submit the Online Enrollment Account Request form to create a Skyward account. Please do not submit this form for an existing Flagler Schools student.
- After creating the account, you will receive an email with instructions that will include your username and password.
- Log in to your Skyward account to begin the New Student Online Enrollment/Initial Registration Application.
- Scan and upload the required documents within the new student online enrollment application or make an appointment with the registrar at your zoned school to complete the registration process in person.
- Birth certificate
- Completion of Department of Health 680 Immunization Form
- Completion of Department of Health 3040 Physical Form
- Proof of Flagler County residency
- Guardianship or custody papers if the student is living with someone other than their parents/legal guardians
Belle Terre Elementary: 386-447-1500 x6109
Buddy Taylor Middle: 386-446-6700 x4511
Bunnell Elementary: 386-437-7533 x2112
Flagler-Palm Coast High: 386-437-7540 x3106
iFlagler Virtual: 386-447-1520 x8312
Indian Trails Middle: 386-446-6732 x6516
Matanzas High: 386-447-1575 x8122
Old Kings Elementary: 386-517-2060 x7105
Rymfire Elementary: 386-206-4600 x5109
Wadsworth Elementary: 386-446-6720 x4102